Hidden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Guild

Hidden. An end-game World of Warcraft guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kala

Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Shaman Application   Shaman Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:04 am

Hi there,

If you don't mind, my application is a little bit more detailed.

Character name: Kalamidad

Character class: Shaman

Real life age and location: 19, Portugal

Preferred raiding days and times: This is probably the most "tricky" part. I'm currently at the University so there may be days that I can't be online (at least in time for the raid start) but I don't think that will be very common of happening.
Besides that, here at my place dinner and lunch are almost a "religion", so in other words I make a pause to eat and I don't eat in front of the computer. I usually eat around 9PM-10PM (server time) but there's no exact time... when the dinner is ready, I eat.

Basically I'm fine with the 7PM-10PM raids everyday, I just take a break to eat something. If I see I can't come to a raid, I'll warn someone and don't sign in.

Kara Attuned: Yes

Heroic Keys: All

Link to armoury profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Kalamidad (last time I checked it appeared "Last Updated: 28 October 2007").

Character spec and reasons for this spec: My current specc is 0/5/56, but I have some gear from both enhancement and elemental also, so if by any chance one day there's a lack of dps'ers, I'll respecc as DPS for that day with no problems about it.
I'm 0/5/56 because in my opinion is one of the best Resto builds for PVE Raiding, and the one I used mostly.

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: I never left a guild.
My first guild was AllianceTemplars (a portuguese guild) that after TBC became Last Hope and was one of the only non-italian guilds for a while here on Hakkar.
After that, some of the members of LH decided to migrate to another server and since I wasn't very satisfied with paying another 20€ for a transfer, I stayed here and took a break from this.

What you're looking for from Hidden: First of all, I'm looking for a non-italian guild that can be comprehensive about my schedules. Secondly I really loved ZG before TBC came, and I want to try ZA.
And I'm also looking for a guild with a helpful spirit between members and not a guild with the "I'm here just to do raids and nothing else" atitude, there are heroics and other fun things to be made.

What I've done so far in terms of raids with this character:
- Full MC
- Onyxia
- Some AQ
- Full Kara
- Full Gruul
- Magtheridon
- Void Reaver
- First 2 bosses from SSC

- Deadmines <3

Final comments: Like I said before, I've had some stressful and other great moments of exhaustive end-game raiding on this shaman and I decided to take a break, so I'm a bit "rusty" but nothing too serious.
Shaman was always my favourite class because of its lore, its versability and the fact of being a good DPS'er or a good healer with a simple respecc.
So my "philosophy of gaming" was always, when needed a healer I would be an healer, when needed a DPS'er I would be a DPS'er, which was great for my RL's.

Nothing else to say atm.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
EvilFire

EvilFire

Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application   Shaman Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:15 am

Hey there,

I loved your application. I’m a normal member in the guild and don’t have the AUTH to say any thing, but I can say that you are welcomed to whisper me at the game and invite me for any heroic ^^

I think religion come first, but I don’t expect that you just suddenly leave while people are at the boss. That will be a mess: P

One question:
Do you have any intention to take another break or you feel that you got the game spirit back and want to play?
Back to top Go down
natzz

natzz

Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application   Shaman Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:16 am

GIEF MORE SHAMANS!
Back to top Go down
Kala

Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application   Shaman Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:22 pm

EvilFire wrote:
Hey there,

I loved your application. I’m a normal member in the guild and don’t have the AUTH to say any thing, but I can say that you are welcomed to whisper me at the game and invite me for any heroic ^^

I think religion come first, but I don’t expect that you just suddenly leave while people are at the boss. That will be a mess: P

One question:
Do you have any intention to take another break or you feel that you got the game spirit back and want to play?

Hi,

Well on my previous guild there was always a break for dinner, but even if I had to leave before that break for any specific reason I (and everyone else) would always warn the RL before leaving. I never left like "gtg kkthxbye".

I'm not planning to take another break. I do plan to take things in a bit more calm way. I had an "hardcore raider" spirit, which made things alot more stressful and exhaustive. Now I just want to do the things that I have to do in a raid, but do it in a more relaxed way and enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Pierat

Pierat

Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application   Shaman Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:47 pm

It's a brilliant application despite the potential problems an extended break for dinner could cause. Unfortunately the Lockdown group is full of healers, I'd hope there's room for you in one of the other groups though, I'd guess the SR group in particular could use you.

G3 seem to have just lost a healer but I'm not sure who their raid leader is now. I'd like to see you in the guild though so I'm going to say yes and I'm sure we can fit you in somewhere Very Happy

Whisper me or Mumra in game for an invite
Back to top Go down
Lockey

Lockey

Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application   Shaman Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:44 pm

Very nice application indeed. G3 would really like more healers since on of us left the guild. Whisper one of the officers ingame for an invite(Mumra, Pierat, Ximm, Murgriff etc.)Smile.

G3 Leader,
Lockey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application   Shaman Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman Application
Page 1 of 1