Hidden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Guild

Hidden. An end-game World of Warcraft guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prot warr aplying

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the_slosh

Prot warr aplying Empty
PostSubject: Prot warr aplying   Prot warr aplying Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:22 pm

Character name: Plantskaft

Character class: Warrior

Real life age and location: 21 years old Live in Skelleftea Sweden

Preferred raiding days and times: Any day and time is fine cept fridays and saturdays

Kara Attuned: (yes/no) yes

Heroic Keys: (which ones?) all of them

Link to armoury profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Plantskaft (but ive gotten better gear. Pm me ingame and you can inspect me^^)

Character spec and reasons for this spec: Protection seince i love to tank and be the one you rely on Very Happy

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: No tbc raiding guild, was in core in the old days but stopped playing until tbc came

What you're looking for from Hidden: Raid! Ive done Kara, Gruul, Mag, 4/6 SSC and first boss of tempest keep with my dudu. Pve is the best part off wow imo (not like daoc -.-)

Other: You are a english speaking guild on the server of italian madness, beacon of light lol
Back to top Go down
Gobbe

Gobbe

Prot warr aplying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot warr aplying   Prot warr aplying Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:42 pm

plant =) you have my vote thats for sure but im still a trail =) but i like this war he knows how to play
Back to top Go down
Duridel

Duridel

Prot warr aplying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot warr aplying   Prot warr aplying Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:50 am

lol anyone whos not obsesed with pvp like half of wow seems to be is in my good books
Back to top Go down
Murgriff

Murgriff

Prot warr aplying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot warr aplying   Prot warr aplying Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:27 pm

I have played with you before , remember? ^^ You are a nice guy indeed.

And go skellefteċ!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mumra
Admin

Prot warr aplying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot warr aplying   Prot warr aplying Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:30 pm

Yeah looks good. Get him invited or /w me in game if people dont beat me to it please.
Back to top Go down
https://lockdown.hooxs.com
Sponsored content

Prot warr aplying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot warr aplying   Prot warr aplying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prot warr aplying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Guild :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: