Hidden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Guild

Hidden. An end-game World of Warcraft guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magnomer

Mage application Empty
PostSubject: Mage application   Mage application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:56 pm

Character name: Magnomer

Character class: Gnome Mage!

Real life age and location: I am 17 years old male and i live in Sweden =)

Preferred raiding days and times: i am pritty much free everyday exept maybe weekends sometime when im out with my friends, but that isnt so much, anyway. I'll inform you if I couldnt come to a raid Smile

Kara Attuned: (yes/no) Ofc yes Smile

Heroic Keys: (which ones?) SH key, Kara Key, HH key, KoT key, CE key, Shatar key, LC key and SL Key =)

Link to armoury profile

Character spec and reasons for this spec:17/0/44 PvP Frost. But its only becouse im guildless at moment (: ill ofc respecc PvE as soon as i've joined you (A) And heres my PvE: spec , if you have any wuestions about my spec or want me to change it, its no problem Very Happy

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: I've been a member of Tyrani but i left it becouse of its Inactivity and the members slacked 24/7.

What you're looking for from Hidden: Im looking for a nice and friendly community within the guild and i hope i'll get to know some new friends Very Happy,
Back to top Go down
Oops.

Mage application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application   Mage application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:59 pm

There must have been a problem with the topic, the armory doesnt get shown . anyway heres the link :
Back to top Go down

Mage application
Page 1 of 1