Hidden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Guild

Hidden. An end-game World of Warcraft guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

>>> The Wrath of The Lich King <<<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winkie

Winkie

>>> The Wrath of The Lich King <<< Empty
PostSubject: >>> The Wrath of The Lich King <<<   >>> The Wrath of The Lich King <<< Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:39 pm

So... How do you respond to that eh?...

I love it... TBC isn't quite as pre-tbc, not the same, AQ, MC, Naxx etc where all classics, SSC / kara / etc. isn't anywhere near that, expansion is good.. Besides

They've taken the designs with buildings and such from WC3 which is awesome in my opinion, as I've read alot of Lore the whole plot is very well made. Some say 60 Things will come back (Like Ashbringer) in a new variety of quests. The main thing is that the whole Lore ends with Arthas - Illidan almost killed by him, from Illidan come Maggy, Vashj and Kael, Archimonde was also a great deal for the lich king (he almost susSuspended Ner'zhul the former lich king who is now part of Arthas) so I think it's great. Can't wait till we hear more about The Maelstrom though, kill Azhara maybe... But anyway; I hope you're all just as excited as me. Blizzard suxx for releasing data this early though; as from Screenies it seems like its already done though its not comming before the start of 09, gg Blizz ):

Feel free to post your geeky RP lore crap here, I love that shit <3
Back to top Go down
Bini

>>> The Wrath of The Lich King <<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>> The Wrath of The Lich King <<<   >>> The Wrath of The Lich King <<< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:03 pm

cant w8 Razz i wana see he ashbringer in action Razz
Back to top Go down

>>> The Wrath of The Lich King <<<
Page 1 of 1