Hidden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Guild

Hidden. An end-game World of Warcraft guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ecko

Application hunter Empty
PostSubject: Application hunter   Application hunter Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:57 pm

Character name: Ecko

Character class: Hunter

Real life age and location: my name is Alex im 14 and live in Romania

Preferred raiding days and times: depends on my program (il surely be able to raid at least 3 times a weak)

Kara Attuned: (yes/no) yes

Heroic Keys: (which ones?) tempest keep, coilfang reservoir, hellfire citadel

Link to armoury profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Ecko

Character spec and reasons for this spec: il change to marks as soon as i start raiding

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: Deathdealers(loooooong time ago) left couse the leader wasnt really nice to me

What you're looking for from Hidden: im looking for new friends that i can raid with and talk to.

my account was hacked a couple of months ago and i had some big loses after wich i took a break for a while and didnt play wow but now im back and looking for a guild

i have a couple of friends in the guild: Lockey, Nextus and i think a couple more(dont know who the members of the guild are)
Back to top Go down
Mumra
Admin

Application hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application hunter   Application hunter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:01 am

Accepted as a raiding replacement for Hunterklas in group 1.

Please message me in game.
Back to top Go down
https://lockdown.hooxs.com

Application hunter
Page 1 of 1