Hidden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Guild

Hidden. An end-game World of Warcraft guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightfur

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:15 am

Character name:Nightfury

Character class:Mage

Real life age and location:17 Bristol

Preferred raiding days and times:4pm-11pm

Kara Attuned: (yes/no)Can easily get quickly

Heroic Keys: (which ones?)None ATM

Character spec and reasons for this spec:Ice better for PVP and PVE Imo

Past guilds and reasons for leaving:Deathdealers... never got to raid..

What you're looking for from Hidden: a freindly hardcore PVE guild...with freindly members..
Back to top Go down
Nightfur

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:18 am

Also to inform people.. if im exepted i will join with Volas.. but i have decised to change my Mage to my main.. Volas(70 rogue)= alt..Just to make it clear
Back to top Go down
Zipstrea

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:31 am

Duridel wrote:
hello there, we would firstly ask you to calm down your attitude towards murgriff, number one he cannot invite you, number two he cannot affect whether you can get invited into the guild and thirdly he is a trusted member of our guild, might be wise not to anoy him or a comment might slip towards mumra. To get invited to the guild you must speak to mumra about that when he is online if you want to stand a chance of being in. You filled out the form clearly so that is a bonus.

or ask me to ask mumra to invite you Razz
hey, i'm the group 3 leader. Can we have a link to your armour profile please, might help us a bit. This guild currently has alot of mages, currently I would go as far as saying G3 is full of them, but if your gears up to scratch I may give you a trial in my group.
Back to top Go down
Nightfur

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:31 am

Ye i understand he cannot change anything.. jus as this serer is so populated with Italiens i would like to have had a chance to raid with some english.. you are also a freindly and sucessful guild and i would like to help the progress.. i have nearly 2 level 70's and they have been sitting in SW or IF for weeks as i havnt been able to raid.. sorry about the attitude and i hope i can be forgiven..
Back to top Go down
Zipstrea

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:34 am

Nightfur wrote:
Ye i understand he cannot change anything.. jus as this serer is so populated with Italiens i would like to have had a chance to raid with some english.. you are also a freindly and sucessful guild and i would like to help the progress.. i have nearly 2 level 70's and they have been sitting in SW or IF for weeks as i havnt been able to raid.. sorry about the attitude and i hope i can be forgiven..

With regards to:
https://lockdown.hooxs.com/applications-f1/application-t162.htm

Basically, we need experienced members in G3 due to were still progressing (currently at shade, chess down). However, we already have a number of experienced members, so I'll have to sleep on this one. If any of the others groups want you, be my guest.

NN all Sleep
Back to top Go down
Pierat

Pierat

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:32 am

We really don't need an undergeared and unattuned mage for any of the groups, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Nightfur

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:05 am

Yes i can see your point when you say you dont need a undergeared and unattuned mage for Hidden, but can you tell me what to do... if i apply to any other guild they will just say exactly the same thing.. There has to be times for acception.. otherwise my mage wont get anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Nightfur

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:13 am

And if you really dont want Nightfury raiding ATM with Hidden can you have a look for a space for my Rogue.. he is well geared with 10 level 70 epics and i am good freinds with Arguspala.. Ximm.. and Murgriff... All im looking for is a english good PVE guild..
Back to top Go down
Mumra
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:11 pm

We don't recruit alts. If the mage is your main he's not well geared enough to join. If you join the guild, you join with all your characters.

I think this is a no.
Back to top Go down
https://lockdown.hooxs.com
Nightfur

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 6:46 pm

Im happy to join Hidden with all my characters.... i will leave the final decison to you..
Back to top Go down
Mumra
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:47 pm

It's a no then sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://lockdown.hooxs.com
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1