Hidden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Guild

Hidden. An end-game World of Warcraft guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loking for a good guild :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blomst

Loking for a good guild :) Empty
PostSubject: Loking for a good guild :)   Loking for a good guild :) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:17 pm

Character name: Blomst

Character class: mage

Real life age and location: Im 14 and live in Denmark

Preferred raiding days and times: Normally all days except wedensday and Friday.

Kara Attuned: yes

Heroic Keys: none Sad

Link to armoury profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Blomst

Character spec and reasons for this spec: Frost. Cause i think its better then fire Smile

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: I've bin in many guild by the time i've played wow.

What you're looking for from Hidden: A good guild with alot of nice people Razz
Back to top Go down
Zipstrea

PostSubject: Re: Loking for a good guild :)   Loking for a good guild :) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:49 pm

G3 can't have you. We have enough mages, and we raid on wednesdays. That leaves G1 and G2. Sorry from my end. Wait till Mumra comes.

good Luck in your Trial mate,
Zip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ximm   Loking for a good guild :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:08 am

Its a BIG yes from my side. i played with him VERY much and he is a VERY great ppl, if mum dont need him very much i will have him Smile
Back to top Go down
Mumra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Loking for a good guild :)   Loking for a good guild :) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:18 am

I think it's a very lazy application and his gear isn't great.

But if you want him in your group ximm, feel free to trial him.
Back to top Go down
https://lockdown.hooxs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loking for a good guild :)   Loking for a good guild :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loking for a good guild :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Guild :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: