Hidden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Guild

Hidden. An end-game World of Warcraft guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apply once more "and this is better" ;D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobbe

Gobbe

apply once more "and this is better" ;D Empty
PostSubject: apply once more "and this is better" ;D   apply once more "and this is better" ;D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:26 pm

Character name: Gobbe

Character class: Priest

Real life age and location: 27 and i live on sweden/stockholm

Preferred raiding days and times: 18-22

Kara Attuned: (yes/no) Yes

Heroic Keys: (which ones?) cenarion expedition,honnor hold and keepers of time

Link to armoury profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Gobbe

Character spec and reasons for this spec: Shadowspecc "i was holy pre TBC but got tierd of it when tbc came and i love it =)"

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: havent been in a guild on this server

What you're looking for from Hidden: to meet some new friends i hope and play with some that i know of and raid =)

I moved to this server about 4-5 week's ago "dont remember" ;D and i was 60 and now in 70 and i moved here cuse i got some friends on this server

and here is a few ppl that can vouch for me "i think ;D"
Powki dracoloco and Locodrae

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zipstrea

PostSubject: Re: apply once more "and this is better" ;D   apply once more "and this is better" ;D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:18 pm

G3 dosn't need anymore shadowpriests, we have two and only tend to bring one per raid. Hold on for Mumra and Ximm though, they might have a space for you.

Zip,
G3 Leader
Back to top Go down
dracoloco

dracoloco

PostSubject: Re: apply once more "and this is better" ;D   apply once more "and this is better" ;D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:27 pm

Heeey Gobbe again , this is a nice guy and a rl friend , if we have a spot for 1 moore shadowpriest it would be fun to see him in hidden Suspect
Back to top Go down
powki

powki

PostSubject: Re: apply once more "and this is better" ;D   apply once more "and this is better" ;D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:27 pm

nice to see that you are attuned m8....

lets hope you get in atleast for trail you rly kno your char well and are a good player.. hope that mumra or ximm need you..
Back to top Go down
Mumra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: apply once more "and this is better" ;D   apply once more "and this is better" ;D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:18 pm

Application is good and the guys you know in the guild are all great to have as references.

I reckon we'd be able to fit you in to the Lockdown raiding group.
Back to top Go down
https://lockdown.hooxs.com
Gobbe

Gobbe

PostSubject: Re: apply once more "and this is better" ;D   apply once more "and this is better" ;D Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:04 pm

sounds good ;D btw the armory is wrong for some reson havent updated yet =/ i got some better now =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apply once more "and this is better" ;D   apply once more "and this is better" ;D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apply once more "and this is better" ;D
Page 1 of 1